COURSE PLANNING FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
(if these documents do not open, check for Acrobat Reader updates on your device)
LSS COURSE GUIDE 2018-2019
COURSE SELECTION FORMS
Going into Grade 9?
Going into Grade 10?
- Important Considerations for Students Going into Grade 10
- Grade 10 New Curriculum English & Math 2018-19
Going into Grade 11?
Going into Grade 12?
*Applications are required for the following programs:
- AVID Program
- Softball Academy
- Baseball Academy
- Hockey Academy
- Fine Arts Intensive Program
STEP ONE – Please print and fill out the Registration Form 2018-2019-Student-Registration-Form as well as the Course Selection Form from information above. These forms are also available in the LSS Main Office.
STEP TWO – Submit the following items to the LSS Main Office for processing:
- Completed Registration Form 2018-2019-Student-Registration-Form
- Completed Course Selection Form (GRADE SPECIFIC)
- Student’s Proof of Age – acceptable items are listed below
- Parent/Guardian’s Proof of Citizenship – acceptable items are listed below
- Proof of Residency – acceptable items are listed below
- Report Card
STEP THREE – Once you have returned your completed registration package to the office, you will be contacted by a Vice Principal of the school to set up an Intake meeting with you and your child.
Student’s Proof of Age
A copy of one of the following must be taken and placed into the student’s file
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of citizenship
- Court Order
- Driver’s Licence
- Immigration Canada documents
One Parent/Guardian must produce one of the following documents:
- Canadian Birth certificate
- Canadian passport
- Canadian citizenship card
- Landed permanent residents card
- Refugee documents from Immigration Canada
The custodial parent/guardian must be resident in BC and must produce one of the following documents:
- Credit card invoice
- Drivers licence (valid)
- Mortgage statement
- Municipal tax bill
- Notary authorised letter
- Rental agreement
- Utility bill