Mission: To inspire all Student-Athletes to reach their full potential and create a positive and lasting legacy for the future
Vision: Using innovation in programming, coaching and recognition to inspire and foster our core values of courage, integrity, community and excellence in our student-athletes.
- Basketball – Mr. Powell, Mr. Sheppard and Mr. Wyse
- Cross Country – Ms. Ellis
- Football – Mr. Kardos
- Hockey – Mr. McCarthy
- Lacrosse – Mr. McCarthy
- Rugby – Mr. Howlett, Mr. Kardos, Mr. Wyse and Mr. Sheppard
- Soccer – Mr. Pulice, Mr. Mahil and Ms. Ellis
- Track & Field – Ms. Ellis and Ms. Wood
- Volleyball – Ms. Ellis and Ms. Wood
There are user fees associated with extracurricular athletics. These fees help to cover league fees, transportation, tournaments, officials as well as uniforms. Additional fees may be collected by teams for tournaments or exhibition play. These additional fees will be communicated by the coach to the players and parents.
We strongly encourage students to participate on multiple teams at LSS, and have therefore capped fees for an individual student at a maximum of $300 per school year. This only applies to certain sport combinations. In some cases, it is difficult for families to pay these fees, so we are willing to arrange payment plans to help ensure that all student-athletes can participate.
Players will not be allowed to participate in any games until they have completed the following:
- Paid Athletic Fees (or made arrangements)
- Signed the Student-Athlete Contract
- Returned Parent signed permission forms (medical and transportation)
- Paid their uniform deposit $100
- Postdated to June 1, 2016
- This will be returned or destroyed after the uniform is collected by their coach
As mentioned above, transportation is a huge cost for our Athletics programs. If you are able to volunteer to drive to games please communicate with your child’s coach to determine a driving schedule and the necessary pick up times. If we have enough parent drivers, we can reduce the cost of bus rentals – in turn saving money for other things like uniform upgrades and equipment.*Please Note: It is the responsibility of players and parents to arrange transportation to and from tournaments.
If you have any further questions, please contact the coach or the Athletic Director.
Thank-you and … GO SAINTS GO!!!!
Mark Wyse – Athletic Director