Mission: To inspire all Student-Athletes to reach their full potential and create a positive and lasting legacy for the future
Vision: Using innovation in programming, coaching and recognition to inspire and foster our core values of courage, integrity, community and excellence in our student-athletes.
- Badminton – Mr. Lewis and Mr. McGovern
- Basketball – Mr. Sheppard, Mr. Heath, Mr. Rowe and Mr. Calderon
- Cross Country – Ms. Pagnanini and Mr. Nichol
- Football – Mr. Kardos and Mr. Wyse
- Hockey – Mr. McCarthy and Mr. Fauteux
- Lacrosse – Mr. McCarthy
- Rugby – Mr. Howlett, Mr. Kardos, and Mr. Wyse
- Soccer – Mr. Mahil, Mr. Labine and Mr. Tesan
- Track & Field – Mr. Nichol
- Volleyball – Ms. Florko
- Wrestling – Mr. Kooner
There are user fees associated with extracurricular athletics. These fees help to cover league fees, transportation, tournaments, officials as well as uniforms. Additional fees may be collected by teams for tournaments or exhibition play. These additional fees will be communicated by the coach to the players and parents.
Players will not be allowed to participate in any games until they have completed the following:
- Paid Athletic Fees (or made arrangements)
- Signed the Student-Athlete Contract
- Returned Parent signed permission forms (medical and transportation)
- Paid their uniform deposit $100
- Postdated to June 1
- This will be returned or destroyed after the uniform is collected by their coach
If you have any further questions, please contact the coach or the Athletic Director.
Thank-you and … GO SAINTS GO!!!!
Mark Wyse – Athletic Director